1. American College of Nurse Midwives
2. Midwives Alliance of North America
3. American Midwifery Certification Board
4. National Association of Certified Professional Midwives
5. Midwifery Education Accreditation Council
6. Birth Rights Bar (legal support) https://birthrightsbar.org/directory
7. Birth Monopoly (legal support) https://birthmonopoly.com/find-a-lawyer/
1. In His Hands Birth Supplies
2. Cascade Health Care Products
3. Precious Arrows
4. Birth International
5. Birth With Love
6. Everything Birth
1. Messmer Marketing (social media marketing)
2. Ultrasounds for Midwives
3. Midwives Advantage
4. Wild World Mama (website and branding) www.wildworldmama.com
5. Midwifery Business Consultation www.midwiferybusinessconsultation.com
6. Integral Health Care
7. Midwifery Wisdom Collective
8. Grow Midwives www.growmidwives.com
9. Call the Accountant
10. Bookkeeping for Birth Professionals
1. Believe in Midwifery (burnout support)
2. Authentic Koaching, LLC (life coaching)
3. Your Highest Light (life coaching)
4. Journey to Midwifery (podcast)
5. Happy Homebirth (podcast)
6. A Midwife Nation
7. HiveCE (online continuing education courses)
1. American Association of Birth Centers
2. Commission for Accreditation of Birth Centers
3. Evidence Based Birth
3. Home Birth Summit
4. Midwifery Works
5. AABC Conferences
6. MANA Conferences
We strive ourselves on creating business tools, templates, and resources that create a strong foundation to any midwife's vision for the future! Have you been struggling with your business plan or wanting your midwifery practice to run more efficiently? Our expert consultants can help with any of your needs.
This amazing resource has online and in person ultrasound training for midwives. Carolyn has had extensive career (over 40yrs) in obstetrics and gynecologic ultrasound. Learn more about Carolyn and how she has been teaching midwives and Advanced Practice Nurses all over the country this valuable skill.
Malene Hegenberger, Nurse Midwife, knew there was another way to support women during vaginal repairs. Over her years as a clinician, she had repeatedly wondered if there was an instrument that could hold the vagina open throughout, as this would provide a better opportunity for diagnosing, reducing pain for the patient and significantly shortening the entire procedure. Her vision became a reality! The Hegenberger Speculum enables a better overview of tears, better working conditions for clinicians and a better patient experience.
Casey has been a blessing to so many midwifery practices over the years. Her knowledge and expertise the in the midwifery world has helped hundreds of midwives brand to their ideal clients. Casey and her team can create websites, manage social media platforms, write blog posts, and much more. No matter your budget and needs are, Messmer Marketing can help!
It begins with a vision. Maybe you want to grow your impact. Maybe you want to turn a hobby into something more. Maybe the 9-5 (and those hours on call) aren’t really for you. I’m Ann Konkoly, MBA, MSN, APRN-CNM. I’m a speaker, writer & koach who supports women and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) as they kultivate change in their lives.
Perineal repair? Looking for the best in the world online suturing training? There is so much available for the price! The membership includes evidence based visual guides, conference lectures, live webinars, and over 1000+ videos!!! Don't wait another second to test the platform with a no obligation, FREE 7 day trial period.
Midwifery Wisdom Collective is a multifaceted resource for birth professionals. We have a team of highly qualified and compassionate birth professionals working together to serve and empower midwives around the globe. The Midwifery Wisdom Collective enhances the education and experience of the independent midwife in clinical practice through online and live courses, individual coaching, and group mentoring. Midwifery Wisdom Collective is the premier resource for Clinical Education, Business Consulting, Practice Management, Film Production, Contracts and Consents, Innovative Equipment, Legal Counseling and On-call Experts.
Midwives listen to others, we experience and hear the birth stories, the glorious and the traumatic. Every now and then, someone will ask, how did you become a midwife, or WHY did you become a midwife? If you really want to hear their stories, they are all here! I’m just your every day, introverted, reasonable-hippie mom on a mission to tell some stories. When people ask me why or how I do it, my answer is this: “MY MISSION IS GREATER THAN MY FEAR”
- Amber Wilson, CEO Journey to Midwifery
Happy Homebirth is a brand, online childbirth education, and podcast dedicated to inspiring and explaining how to have a homebirth. The goal? To provide a source of continuous support, encouragement and education for women considering giving birth in the comfort of their own homes. This is a safe space for our community to ban together, celebrate our successes, cherish our stories and find other like-minded women to lean on. Happy Homebirth Academy providing phenomenal nationwide online education for home birthing families!